This is a VA project, a replacement VA hospital being built on the old Fitzsimons Army Base. The design work has never been finish, the cost analysis was never done because the design was never finished, and now there is a cost overrun of nearly $400,000,000 and they are trying to lay the blame on the general contractor or the on the backs of the poor veterans that this facility is intended to serve, when it is ever finished – if it is finished.
- President Trump signs executive order to empower Veterans and end Veterans suicide
- CBO suggests hiking Tricare fees and slashing Veterans Benefits to rein in the deficit
- Veterans Group that fraudulently collected $425k ordered to close, distribute funds to other organizations
- VA seeks public comment on Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers, as amended by VA MISSION Act of 2018
- GI Bill Payments Fact Sheet